Six supporting modules will allow for the creation of supporting records that sit in many-to-many relationships with accession resource, resource components, digital objects, and digital object component records. The supporting modules will allow users to create, edit, and delete the following record types:
- NEW: Agent Specification (March 23, 2012 draft; replaces name specification)
- Repository Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)
- Staff User Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)
- Location Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)*
- Subject Specification (September 12, 2011 draft)
- NEW: Event specification (March 23, 2012 draft)
- System Administration/Configuration Directives (under development; will control display properties and other values).
* Location records are linked to accession, resource, resource component records as a combined linked record and sub record. For example, each of the defined locations may be linked to one or more resource component records, but part of the link will have certain attributes (such as notes) that are specific only to the particular context in which it is linked.